What Are Your Questions About Your Financial Future?
• Do you have a college plan for your kids that doesn’t include burdensome debt for you or them?
• What does retirement mean to you? Are you on track to reach your goals?
• If you’re a business owner, do you offer retirement plans to your employees?
• Are your personal investments designed to weather market downturns, and do you understand the risks?
• Do you have a good idea of when to buy or sell stocks?
• Will you leave your family in good financial shape if something happens to you?
• Are you wanting to leave a legacy to organizations or causes that matter to you?
In every part of your life, you are faced with opportunities and obstacles that have the potential to move you
closer to or further away from your goals. When it comes to finances, there is any number of questions that
come up, that’s why one of the most important decisions you can make is selecting a financial advisor who
acts as a partner with you.